Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

4.18.2011

94

it seems like the days have been going by so fast lately. I feel like just life in general is always moving so fast!
maybe its the city life? maybe its having a toddler? whatever it is, it just needs to slow down! The weather was finally pretty nice today, it had been kinda yucky this week and I had been craving a hot sunny day! Me and Scarlett did a few errands then went outside to play.
Scarlett absolutely loves being outside, and cries every time we have to come inside.
I snagged her for a quick picture, which was actually harder than you would think trying to catch her!

Photobucket
 *hat made by my SIL Heather B. check out her etsy shop 

I can't imagine life without this little girl. 
she is my sunshine on the cloudiest of all days. 
and my best pal when I need one the most. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment