Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

4.13.2011

93

My sister Michelle and her family stopped by our house tonight on their way to 
Universal Studios! 
I looooooved having them there and was anticipating it all day long!
i cooked them some yummy enchiladas 
then we set off for some ice cream at Serendipity!
oooooh my.
it was THE BEST ice cream I've ever had
in my entire 21 years of life. 
it was totally worth the 10.65 we payed for it. 
and it was HUGE.
we went and saw the water show and stuff at Bellagio and called it a night
I miss living so close to my sister, and I'm already excited for when they come back through to Vegas!

2 comments:

  1. We LOVED your dinner! Can you come be my personal chef? I hate to cook haha We had so much fun with you guys! HAHA I just noticed chloe being a spaz in the back of the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I miss living by you so much I could write a novel about it. I know I'll miss it even more in the summer when we cant BBQ and swim and shop together too. boo hoo =(

    ReplyDelete