Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

4.18.2011

96

I have a million projects going on right now...
I got a glue gun.
do I need to say much more?

I'm in the process of re decorating my house too, it needs a face lift.
and I'm refinishing our old computer desk we got from my grandma
and I'm baking.
ALL at the same time.
Andy just keeps giving me looks like I'm crazy.
but I'm enjoying myself so much!

I made these lovelies today, and Andy pretty much at the whole batch in one afternoon.
it means they were good though! so you should try them! I found them on another blog-
I can't take credit for them, but I can share! and something this good and easy needs to be shared!

Cakies.
cookies made out of a cake mix.
Cakies.

Photobucket


1 white or confetti cake mix.
1 egg
1/4 c. water
1/4 c. oil
sprinkles.

preheat oven to 350.
mix together cake mix, egg, oil and water
put sprinkles in seperate bowl
take about a little more than a teaspoon of dough and roll them into a ball
dip one end in the sprinkles
and place on ungreased cookie sheet sprinkle side up.
bake for approx. 15 minutes.
let cool on cookie rack and enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment