Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

4.13.2011

89

as the days go by I'm becoming even more demesticated and that scares me
well, not really scares me, just surprises me
next thing you guys will know I'll be driving around a mini van.
ha.
NOT.
like I said on my personal blog,
if I could, I would sign it in my own blood
I will NEVER own a van.

now that we've got that out of the way, I wanted a garden.
I want fresh summer veggies (my favorite!)
so I started out with just a few and we'll see if I can keep them alive,
I've got green & yellow peppers, and tomatoes
along with an aloevera plant my sister gave to me when she moved to china
cause she couldn't take it
and some flowers Andy brought home for me one day
(best husband award!)

I'm excited to have a big juicy tomato on my sandwiches this summer!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment