Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

4.13.2011

83

someday I'll stop posting more than one pictures and get back to the idea of  "a picture a day for a year" thing, but for now I've got too many pictures to share.
TODAY WAS AWESOME
other than my mom had to go home, and pathetic as it sounds
I was choking back the tears
I'm really gonna miss her. 

back to the awesomeness though-
we went shopping
not just shopping though
shopping at H&M
the BEST STORE IN THE WHOLE WORLD
Photobucket
went to a yummy place for lunch
got some dunkin donuts
Photobucket

sent my mom off to go home
watched Tangled with my little fam
dinner
bath
put scarlett to bed
and then Andy and I watched
The Kings Speech
which was a pretty good show. 

I loved today. 
thank you for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment