Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

3.09.2011

Day 58

Photobucket

kind of ironic that I got this on my Jones bottle (mmm Jones soda)
2 days before my ear drum burst. 

its like a 
A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
well isn't it ironic

HA okay. enough Alanis Morissette
my ear drum burst last night and it HURT. 
I didn't really think that adults ear drum burst from ear infections?
I didn't even really know that adults even really got ear infections?
my ear started hurting around 6pm and it burst around 1am,
it was quite a long night, and its been a long day. 
I went to the doctor and got some medicine only come of find out that
its a little more serious than I thought. 
hopefully I will regain my hearing 
in a month, and if not it may lead to surgery to reconstruct my ear drum? 
whoa. 

its been hard being sick again though, I hate just sitting here when I have things I need to get done 
but I can't. Its so cruel for moms to get sick.
hopefully these antibiotics will help me heal fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment