Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

2.23.2011

Day 42

Photobucket
Today was a busy day,
me and Scarlett went to the DMV cause this 
this mama is almost 21 and needs a new license,
(which is like the most annoying thing ever, would you not agree!?)
anyway, I thought to call ahead last week and see when the best time to go was cause 
you can't make appointments over the phone here, they said it was only a 6 min wait. (whoo!) 
but don't go after a holiday. 
totally forgot about presidents day. 
and the line was FOREVER long. over an hour wait.
so we opted out of that, and headed to walmart. 

this picture has nothing to do with our days events, but I took it tonight and though it was way cute
Scarlett loves her daddy more than anyone in the world and thats who she's looking at in this picture.
plus I like taking pictures of her in the tub because she can't run away from me. muahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment