Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

2.18.2011

Day 38

Photobucket

its 9:21 on a friday night and I feel like it should be 
one o'clock in the morning. 
today has been a draaag. 
Husband came home from work with the flu and has been in bed (mostly sleeping) 
since 2:30pm. 
The only thing worse than a sick husband is a sick baby so i'm
hoping and praying and crossing my fingers as hard as I can that 
Scarlett doesn't get it! 

This picture makes me cravvvve summer
to be outside 
on kolob mt. 
breathing fresh clean air
not this nasty city air we breath everyday
yuck!
or as Scarlett would say: "uck"
she said caterpillar today, you know, like
"the very hungry caterpillar" (one of her favorite books)
only she said "pilla pilla"
and it was so cute
and my very favorite part of today.




No comments:

Post a Comment