Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

2.17.2011

Day 31

Photobucket

Don't let this picture fool you. 3 days ago Scarlett was
horrified of the bath. 
it was just over night too, one night she loved the bath, the next night she was crying and clutching
to me and Andy for dear life!

I had never heard of a kid being afraid of the bath before?
this was the first night since Thursday we were able to get her to sit down in the
water, or even touch it for that matter without crying
she was still afraid of the actual bath, but Grams sink filled with bubbles seemed to strike her fancy
with a little coaxing of course. 
She ended up having a blast and getting me, 
my mom and my sister soaking wet at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment