Photobucket
I was out of town for a week and I just played catch up! make sure and click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the posts from my week away!

2.06.2011

Day 23

Photobucket
words don't even express how yummy this sandwich is.
my dad invented it and its so mouth watering! 
its has grilled chicken (marinated in something delicious) 
with spinich
roasted red peppers 
grilled pineapple
swiss cheese
some kind of yummy sauce
on panini grilled ciabatta bread. 

oh my. its SO good. 

Whenever me and Andy go back to our parents houses we always 
pig out! its like our stomachs never leave the full mark
I'm not sure if its the fact that we are like "FREE FOOD! we better stock ourselves up for the week", 
or that it just taste so good cause someone else is cooking for us
I don't even know. 
I just know we eat good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment